For questions or comments about your water, sewer or stormwater bill, contact CityLink Online, call 311 or 336-727-8000, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pay online and save time! Visit the Pay Bills page to learn how.
- Mail the bottom portion of your bill along with a check or money order made out to the City of Winston-Salem, using the windowed envelope provided.
- Sign up for bank draft and your payment will be automatically deducted from your checking or savings account. Visit the Revenue office or call CityLink 311 or 336-727-8000 to request a form, or download it here:
Automatic bank draft [pdf]
- Pay over the phone with Visa, Mastercard or Discover by calling CityLink 311 or 336-727-8000.
- Pay online with Visa, MasterCard, Discover or echeck.
- Pay in person Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. at:
- Bryce Stuart Municipal Building, 100 E First Street
- Black-Phillips Smith Government Center, 2301 N Patterson Avenue
- Use the night deposit box at Bryce Stuart Municipal Building, up the ramp at the side of the building. Payments placed in the deposit box after 8:00 a.m. will not be received until the following business day.
If bill payment is not received by the due date, a 10% late charge is added to the amount due and a termination notice will be sent within seven days.
You are given at least fourteen days from the date the termination notice is sent to make payment. If payment on a past due account has not been received by 5 p.m. on the termination date, a $20 late fee is applied and service is scheduled for disconnection. Please note that the $20 late fee is added, whether your water is physically terminated or not.
A deposit may be required if your service has been terminated for non-payment. For residential account, if your average bill is less than $50, the minimum deposit is $50. All other deposits are equal to one and one-half times the average bi-monthly or monthly bill amount. For example, if your average bill is $57.90, your deposit amount would be $57.90 x 1.5 = $86.85. All past due balances must be paid before service is restored. Any deposits will be due in full with your next bill.
High Water Bill? [pdf]