A FREE two-evening seminar for M/WBE contractors presented by Nathan Long of Phase 1 Consulting LLC. This seminar is a continuation of information presented in Building & Estimating 101.
Tues. & Wed., Sept. 25-26, 2018
Employee Medical Services, 2000 Lowery St. Suite 150, Winston-Salem
Tuesday, Sept. 25, 6 - 7 p.m.
Proposal Plan & Specification Review
- The importance of plan and specification review
- How to review plans and specifications
- Tips for review that can save you time
Wednesday, Sept. 26, 6 - 8 p.m.
Creating Accurate Estimates for Profitable Projects
- What an accurate estimate is and why it matters
- Group participation
- Practice preparing sample estimates
Tracking Job Costs and Forecasting for Profitable Projects
- What cost tracking is and why it matters
- What forecasting is and why it matters
- How cost tracking and forecasting can financially benefit you
Space is limited! Register by Sept. 24 via email to Hasani Mitchell, firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 336-747-7459.
Participants should bring pencil, paper, calculator and an architecture or civil scale.
Sponsored by the City of Winston-Salem Office of Business Inclusion & Advancement.